October 23, 2018

☞   Leukemia

            Leukemia

Roman Reigns real name is JOE ANOA'I. 
Had previously battled the diseases but had been in remission since 2008. Acter some time he back in the WWE ring.

▶️ Roman Reigns is one of the biggest names in the WWE, revealed on Monday night episode of RAW he is battling leukemia.

Leukemia,Roman Reigns, WWE
Roman Reigns


▶️In walking his announcement, Regins relinquished the WWE "universal championship".
▶️When people heard his accomplishment they were shocked , Roman Reigns said I'm not going to lie , I will take every prayer you can send my way but I'm not looking for sumpasym, I'm not looking for you to feel bad for me , because I have faith , "these lines said by Roman Reigns in the ring.

Roman Reigns, WWE, leukemia,Raw, smack down
Roman Reigns, leukemia


▶️ Roman Reigns told the emotional story of his first bout (fight) with leukemia and how WWE took a chance on him.

▶️Roman Reigns said in last " I will beat this, I will be back , and you will see me very, very soon.